Viewpoints is an outstanding six-level English program for secondary students that embraces a singular methodology within the communicative framework.
The program features:
• A syllabus based on the Common European Framework (CEF) standards, which takes students from level A1 to B1.
• A well-defined eclectic approach to teaching and learning built on the current methodological developments in ELT: task-based approach, content based approach, student-centered approach, the multiple intelligences theory and cooperative learning.
• Step-by-step projects developed throughout each unit to consolidate both language and content knowledge.
• A thorough development of the communicative, cognitive and academic competences embedded in language learning.
• A Reflect on Values section which stimulates social awareness.
• A Test Training section that familiarizes students with the format of international examinations, KET and PET.
• Up-to-date expressions that enable students communicate with real English.