Beginner – Intermediate
Our 6-level program for primary school children which has been successfully used in many Latin American institutions now comes enriched with an innovative Portfolio and an interesting development of on-line materials at Greenwich Lab.
The series has been shaped with the basic principles of neurolinguistic programming (NLP) and the theory of multiple intelligences, on the premise that children are imaginative, curious, sensible and eager to discover the world by themselves if they are provided with the appropriate tools to do so. The activities in the Sunrise Portfolio lead children to the development of their communicative competence through the stimulation of their multiple intelligences and their different sensorial channels.
• Considers the differences in students’ personalities, likes and interests.
• Is based on the most effective teaching approaches, namely: Learner-Centered, TPR, Task-Based, Cross-Curricular, Cross-Cultural and NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming).
• Helps students with their English learning process by providing activities that stimulate different sensory channels: visual, auditory and kinesthetic (VAK).
• Includes individual and group activities, and motivates students to have fun while learning songs, rhymes, chants, guessing games, puzzles, as well as developing hands-on activities.
• Gives constant feedback; as in the building block methodology.
• Includes topics related to children’s environments such as their family, social, academic and personal life.