Lower Beginner – Elementary
This series has been developed taking into consideration the standards required by the Common European Framework (CEF); hence, allowing students to develop their communicative skills effectively.
For this reason, Clapping Time features:
• The use of valuable tools based on the most recent approaches to teaching English with a communicative purpose.
• Meaningful activities for the development of communicative skills and multiple intelligences.
• Different strategies that allow students to comprehend their learning process and become autonomous learners.
• Evaluations based on an international testing methodology.
• Projects that integrate curricular and cultural contents in order to use them communicatively.
• Mascots, games, and stories which allow students to have fun while learning.
Clapping Time… A fun way to learn English!