Lower Beginner - Elementary
Clapping Time, our leading program throughout Latin America, is now Clap, Clap!, a primary course for schools teaching between two and four hours of English a week. It includes the Student’s Book (accompanied by its corresponding audio CDs), the Workbook and a Code to access Greenwich Lab.
Clap, Clap! features:
- Meaningful activities for the development of communicative skills and the multiple intelligences.
- Learning strategies to allow students to comprehend their learning process and become autonomous learners.
- Projects that integrate curricular and cultural contents.
- Mascots and games to have fun while learning.
- Greenwich Lab: online games and evaluations based on an international testing methodology.
Clap, Clap!... A fun way to learn English!